Submission Preparation ChecklistAs part of the submission process, authors are required to check off their submission's compliance with all of the following items, and submissions may be returned to authors that do not adhere to these guidelines.
- The authors are requested to carefully read 'About the Journal' and its 'Aims and Scope' and adhere to the 'Author Guidelines' and 'Journal Policies' prior to making the submissions.
- Ensure that the work has not been published before and not under consideration for publication with other journals
- The submission file is in OpenOffice, Microsoft Word, or RTF document file format
- References have been provided adhering to the standards of APA Referencing Style
- Manuscripts should be in English (British/ American)
- Show informed consent and provide assurances that participants’ rights are protected
- All co-authors meet criteria for authorship and appropriate acknowledgments have been made in the manuscript
- Relevant funding statements have been included in the manuscript if any
- Registered for clinical trials or ethical clearances and provide the documents if applicable (Explain how animals used to research is conducted responsibly)
- Be alert to bias and follow the journal guidelines for accurate and complete reporting of research
It is mandatory to download the 'Author Declaration Form' and submit the signed form along with your submission
ArticlesSection default policy
Please carefully read and sign the provided ' Author Declaration Form' and submit the completed form along with your submission.
The names and email addresses entered in this journal site will be used exclusively for the stated purposes of this journal and will not be made available for any other purpose or to any other party.